4th Annual Dumpster Day! Saturday, April 16, 7am-noon
The HOA Board has arranged for a dumpster to be available for the community’s use. The dumpster will be located on Drexel Woods Dr. just past Oak Shadows Court.
Please use discretion with items brought for dumping. Not everything is acceptable for loading. We will have someone there to look over the refuse during the entire 5 hours of availability.
Please review the following list for what is acceptable:
Household waste as well as recyclables and compostables
- Waste from construction or demolition activities (i.e., asphalt, concrete (greater than 18 inches in size), brick, black, stone, and aggregate
- Hazardous wastes and liquids of any type (i.e., acids, caustics, pesticides, or chemicals)
- Automobiles or automobile parts, including vehicle bodies or frames
- Tree stumps greater than 12″ in height and more than 36″ across the roots. Tree logs, limbs, and wood larger than 8″x8″x6′ long, including railroad ties
- Steel slabs and iron, steel reinforcing bars and steel rods
- Explosives or flammable materials
- Medical/radioactive waste
- Drums or tanks (unless clean and cut in half)
- Animal carcasses
- Most large items that cannot be lifted manually
Spring Clean-up – Saturday, April 16, 9am-noon
We need volunteers for a neighborhood trash clean-up. We will meet at the dumpster set up for the day on Drexel Woods Dr. at 9am. Wear sturdy shoes, and long pants, bring gloves. We will canvas the common grounds around the woods and pick up trash.
Hike to the River! Saturday, April 30, 1pm
We are blessed to be adjacent to Patapsco Valley State Park. Now with the advent of a new trail into the park from our common grounds, we have a great opportunity to enjoy all the benefits. Jim Apgar, HOA board member, invites residents to join him in a community hike. Please come spend some time taking in the natural beauty that surrounds our community. Dogs are welcome!
WHERE: Meet at side road entrance just below Shady Hill Ct.
WHAT TO BRING/WEAR: Wear good walking or hiking shoes and dress appropriately for the weather. You may also want to bring a bottle of water and a snack.
QUESTIONS? Contact Jim Apgar at firstname.lastname@example.org